Caramelized Cauliflower & Maple Brown Sugar Bacon Sausage
Servings: 6 – 8
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
2 links Big Fork Bacon Sausage, Maple & Brown Sugar flavor, quartered lengthwise, then sliced thin
1 head cauliflower, chopped
1 cup raw cashews
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup green onions, chopped
- Heat a shallow dutch oven over medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add the oil, then the sausage and cook over medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cauliflower and cashew and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle the dish with the kosher salt and place the dutch oven uncovered into a 300F convection oven for 60 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, toss in the green onions and serve warm.