Bacon Sausage Fried Rice
2 links Big Fork Bacon Sausage (any flavor), quartered, then thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
3 tsp. fresh ginger, chopped
1 cup carrots, diced
1 cup frozen peas
3 cups cooked rice
2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
2 eggs scrambled
1/2 cup red onion, diced
1. In a large skillet, over medium heat, sauté the Bacon Sausage until it begins to brown, approximately 5 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, ginger, and carrots; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add the peas and rice; cook for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Add the soy sauce and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
5. Add the eggs and red onion, mix well, then serve.