8 – 10 servings
1 package Big Fork Bacon Sausage, chopped
12 oz. nut-brown craft ale
1 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (8 oz.) packages sharp shredded Cheddar cheese
8 oz. American cheese, diced
½ cup whole milk
½ t. garlic, granulated
½ t. onion, granulated
¼ t. fresh ground pepper
¼ t. smoked paprika
¼ t. cayenne pepper
2 t. Dijon Mustard
2 green onions, sliced, as garnish
- Brown the sausage in a medium pot over medium heat.
- Add the beer, bring to a simmer, and continue to cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the green onions and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until all of the cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and keep warm for service.
- Serve with chips, veggies, pitas, crackers or use as a sauce for sandwiches, meats, or pasta.